Mission 8 is a great mission- possibly my favourite! But it is rather complicated- so if you can’t work it out: never fear! Just follow my easy-to-read tutorial or watch the tutorial video (courtesy of Chinsetakout). You’ll be an A class agent in no time!
Written Tutorial by Bodge101
1. Talk to G about the earthquakes until he tells you to go to the Docks.
2. Go around the gadget room and pick up the Flying Fedora Hat and the Hammer.
3. Go to the Sport Shop and take the pegs from next to the tent.
4. Go to the Beach. Pick up the net.
5. Go into the lighthouse and ask the penguin for his balloons. Also get a barrel of Cream Soda and shake it about!
6. Go to the Dock and talk to Herbert until he goes. Pick up the Lantern.
7. Go to the Coffee Shop (via the Town or your teleport) and help the penguin pick up the cookies. Just click on them and drop them into the pot by clicking again.
8. Accept a cookie from the penguin.
9. Give the puffle the Flying Fedora Hat, then the cookie.
10. Get the piece of map.
11. Go to the Plaza, to the queue at the Stage.
12. Talk to the penguin with the newspaper, then get him a pizza from the Pizza Parlour.
13. Ask for his newspaper, then take the piece of map out and put it with the other piece.
14. Go back to the Gadget Room and ask G for the Helium after clicking on it and having a conversation about what Herbert’s doing.
15. Return to the Town.
16. Take a balloon out of the box by clicking on it, then click on the helium.
17. The balloon will fill with helium, then you need to click on the Gift Shop with it. The shop will lift up.
18. Click underneath the Gift Shop with the net, but be quick- the balloon won’t hold it up forever!
19. Click on the net with the pegs. The Gift Shop is now fixed!
20. Go back to the Dock, with your fully assembled map, and follow the directions the map gives you (they change every time). Use the lantern (or the Night-Vision Goggles if you are a member) to see.
21. When you reach the end of the tunnel, get your spanner (wrench) out of your Spy Phone and click on the gear in the drill with it. Put the gear in your inventory.
22. Move into the next room and talk to Herbert until he runs away as the boiler’s about to blow. Answer your phone then click on the boiler.
23. Re-assembling the boiler.
How to play:
Click on the piece you want to connect to the pipe line and click on the piece you want it to replace. They will swap over. Keep doing this until the pipe ends at the top and bottom are connected.
24. Answer your phone then head back to the HQ. G is waiting by the map of Club Penguin.
25. Talk to G, give him the gear, then accept your medal and gift. Well done! You’ve completed the mission- don’t forget to have a look at your prizes- they’re pretty cool!
Well, there you have it! The written step-by-step guide! If you’re still struggling, watch this tutorial video by Chinsetakout!
I hope you enjoyed he mission and I’m sure your looking forward to going into the ‘offensive’ against Herbert next time- I know I am!
Until next time…
Filed under: blog, bodge101, Secret Agent Missions | Tagged: bodge101, club penguin, club penguin cheats, club penguin glitches, club penguin news, club penguin tutorials, clubpenguin, cp, cp cheats, earthquakes, G, herbert p bear, mission, PSA, secret agents, tutorial |