Here are some awesome Club Penguin cheats and glitches! The ones that are crossed out no longer work. If you know any more, please comment below! Enjoy!
Toggle Graphic Quality
Press the + or – button on your keyboard. This really helps on laggy servers or rooms.
1. Move your mouse so your penguin is facing forwards.
2. Press “S” on your keyboard.
1000 Coins In Jet Pack Adventure
Complete the whole game without collecting a single coin. That includes left-over fuel, so make sure you use all but a tiny bit up before landing.
Puffle With No Name
When you name your puffle, simply name it with a load of spaces.
Astro Barrier Hidden Levels
When you finish levels 10 and 30, wait 30 seconds and a blue ship will appear. Shoot the ship, and you’re into the secret levels.
Astro Barrier Level Skip
When at the Astro Barrier start screen, press the numbers 1, 2 or 3 on your keyboard and you will arrive at level 10, 20 or 30.
Desert Pizzas In Pizzatron 3000
When you start the game, click on the lever to change from savoury pizza to sweet pizza.
Catch The Mullet In Ice Fishing
1. Wait until near the end of the game, when you see the shadow of the big fish on the screen.
2. Get a fish on your line but do not put it in the cooler.
3. As the Mullet (big fish) is making it’s way across the screen, dangle the fish in front of it’s mouth and wait for it to bite.
Free Point & Life In Astro Barrier
At the end of level 6 shoot the blue and green targets (blue first) to get an extra life and point.
Catch The Grey Fish In Ice Fishing
1. Purchase the fishing rod from the Snow & Sports Catalog.
2. Wear it on you player card as you go into the game.
3. When a grey fish comes, make sure you the bait is below it, as it tries to duck under your rod.
Have More Than 100 Buddies
1. Have around 90-99 buddies.
2. Go around CP, asking everyone you see to be your buddy.
3. Eventually, when they (or at least some of them) have accepted you, you will have over 100 buddies!
Take Your Puffles Into Games
You can take some of your puffles into games with you, where they will help you earn points or even give you extra life! Red ones will join you in Catchin’ Waves, if you have it set on Freestyle with the standard board; Pink ones will join you in Aqua Grabber, and provide you with air when you need it, and all colours can join you in the My Puffle Paint By Letters story. All you have to do is take them for a walk, then go into the game.
Walk On Walls In Any Room]
You need Internet Explorer 7 to do this:
1. Login to Club Penguin on the IE7 browser.
2. At the bottom right of your browser there will be a zoom in tool, click it and zoom to about 700%.
3. Now scroll over to the right and there will be a white area, click it.
4. Once you have clicked it zoom out to 100% and you will see yourself on the wall.
Floating Free Items Or Pins
1. Login to a safe-chat server.
2. Go to any room with a free item or pin in it.
3. Walk up to it so the message comes up, but do not click “yes” or “no”.
4. Press the tab button (above Caps Lock) on your keyboard until the yellow box is around your igloo button on the chatbar.
5. Press enter and the image of the item should be with you wherever you go.
Become A Secret Agent
To become a secret agent, you must wait until you are 30 days old, then click on the “M” in the top-right corner of your screen. You will be given a quiz. Here are the answers:
2. Being mean or rude
3. Report them
4. Saying their address
5. I want to keep Club Penguin Safe
6. I want to help other penguins
Become A Tour Guide
Wait until you are 40 days old, then go to the Ski Village and click on the tour guide booth next to the Lodge. You will be presented with a quiz. The questions aren’t always in the same order, but here are all the answers. The questions are in italics.
How many sled-racing courses are there?
How does the pink puffle play?
Skips with skipping rope
What is the name of the big fish in ice fishing?
What day does the newspaper come out?
Which of these games has a shark in it?
Jet pack adventure
What color of puffle can catch on fire?
How many coins does it cost to buy a player card background?
What is thrown out of the truck in level 4 of bean counters?
In what room can you find old copies of the Penguin Times?
The Boiler Room
What is the name of Captain Rockhopper’s ship?
Which of these rooms does not have a game in it?
Which room has a cuckoo clock?
How do you get a pin?
Walk on top of it
Which of these places doesn’t have music playing in the background?
Find Out Your Penguin ID Number
Login to Portugese Club Penguin (http://play.clubpenguin.com/pt) and look at your name. *Short Term Glitch*