Here are four free book unlock codes to unlock items on Club Penguin:
Keep trying until you get these questions:
This one is for “The Ultimate Official Guide To Club Penguin”:
If it says “What word is on page 101, 4 Words from the left, on line 8?”, type in “donated”.
These ones are for “The Club Penguin Stowaway”:
Question: What word is on page 25? Answer: “yarr”
Question: What word is on page 21? Answer: “migrator.”
Question: What word is on page 80? Answer: “penguin.”
These two books should unlock the Book Item, 1500 coins and 2000 coins. Sorry I don’t have the toy codes, but they are unique for each toy! If you are unsure of how to redeem your codes, here’s a guide:
1. Go to http://play.clubpenguin.com.
2. Click the “Unlock Items Online” button in the top right hand side of your screen:
3. Choose the penguin you would like to use to redeem your codes on:
4. Login to your account. If you have a book (or are using the above codes), select option 1. If you have a toy code, select option 2:
5. Type in your code or word and get your prizes!
And now, on to my Anniversary Party Funny Pics:
Please tell me what you thought of them! I would’ve done more, but it was a fairly small-scale party!
Until next time…
Filed under: Free Items, Parties, secrets | Tagged: club penguin, club penguin book unlock codes, club penguin book unlock words, club penguin cheats, club penguin codes, club penguin funny pics, club penguin toy unlock codes, club penguin treasure book, club penguin treasure book codes, club penguin unlock codes, club penguin unlockables, cp, funny, funny pics, lol | 64 Comments »